Welcome to the page for VMI Sports Medicine/Athletic Training. Above, you will find relevant PDF files, including the main Sports Medicine brochure, the Institute's concussion policy, and others. Below, you will find links to subsections of our site.
Mission Statement: Provide prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries sustained to those individuals participating in intercollegiate athletics, military duties and everyday functional activities at the Virginia Military Institute.
In the best interest of the cadet-athlete, coordination and a continuing working relationship between physicians (VMI Post Physician, VMI Team Physician and other physicians) and the Sports Medicine staff will be maintained to insure the individual’s timely return to competition/duty.
(540) 464-7310 Sports Medicine Office
(540) 464-7280 Sports Medicine Fax
(540) 464-7612 Clarkson-McKenna Athletic Training Room
(540) 464-7193 Patchin Field Athletic Training Room
911 Rescue Squad
(540) 458-3343 Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital Emergency Room
(540) 458-3351 Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
For questions regarding Sports Medicine, please contact Assoc. AD for Sports Medicine Lance Fujiwara at 540-464-7310 or email@example.com.